April 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Session 2: Italy: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
Have you been to Italy? Perhaps you have been to Italy and perhaps it’s the one place that keeps calling you back. In any case, what’s old is new and Italy always has something incredible to offer!
- Discuss the different regions and what regions combine nicely in one trip.
- Helpful tips to navigate yourself around in Italy.
- Some really interesting hotels in Italy that may not be on your radar.
- If you have “been there and done that” – I will share some creative ideas that may not have occured to you.
- A few of my favorite restaurants in Rome, Florence and Venice.
Please register below to receive a Zoom link the day of the event.