May 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on May 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
S4 Study Skills presents a free webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students.
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student over the summer so they can be ready for school this fall.
Parents will learn:
- What are the 5 things your student can do to get ready for school
- What proven activities stop academic learning loss
- What can your student do this summer to get ahead this fall
- How to encourage your student’s personal and emotional growth
- Getting over quarantine fatigue
- How to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
To participate, please register online. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
Need more info? 203-307-5455, or info@S4StudySkills.com
This digital program is FREE thanks to the generosity of donors like YOU. Make a donation today and you will be providing the vital funds to support Pequot Library’s free programs and resources: storytimes, author talks, exhibitions, books for patrons, scholarly research, volunteer opportunities, student experiences, Pequot Library’s invaluable Special Collections of rare books, and so much more!
Donate now. Thank you!