May 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Melissa Bernstein is the mother of six and the co-founder and chief creative officer of the toy company Melissa & Doug. Behind this outward success is a truth Melissa has rarely divulged — she has suffered her entire life with existential anxiety and depression. Her new book, LifeLines, is her journey about how she has found purpose, peace, and meaning. LifeLines is an essential read and tool for right now as millions of people are struggling with mental health issues. The prolonged global pandemic, lockdowns, deprivations, and lifestyle changes of the past year have exacerbated this crisis.
Please register below to receive a Zoom link on the morning of the program.
Deeply relatable and mission-driven: LifeLines’ goal is to help others find their path to meaning and inner peace. In addition to her book, Melissa is also building a vast mental wellness ecosystem to support seekers on their journeys. Melissa has launched:
- A highly interactive, free website (lifelines.com) with tools and content to provide a framework for each individual journey inward
- A community space of engagement, connection, and support
- Mindfulness and yoga videos from award-winning yoga instructors and thought leaders
- Experiential workshops driving personal growth
- And, coming in summer and fall 2021, events focused on the creative healing arts for self-soothing (crafting, fine art, cooking), and sensory engagement tools and products