- This event has passed.
How did Hildreth Meière develop collaborative working relationships with the craftsmen who executed her mosaics and sculptures? How many of the challenges that she faced in the early 20th century are still experienced by women in management positions today?
Join us for an interdisciplinary discussion on Wednesday, September 18th at the New Dolan School of Business at Fairfield University! We’ll kick off at 5pm with a reception (generously supported by the Travelers Insurance Company) in the Dolan School of Business. Our panel discussion will begin at 6pm, led by Curator of Education Michelle DiMarzo. Panelists:
- Dr. Catherine C. Giapponi (Associate Professor of Management, Fairfield University)
- Dr. Elizabeth Hohl (Assistant Professor of the Practice of the History Department, Fairfield University)
- Maisie Russell (Second VP, Tax, Travelers Insurance)
- Lauren Berry (VP/CUO Global Inland Marine, Travelers Insurance)
- Margarita Pineda-Ucero (Former Chief Risk Officer, GE Capital Latin America)
This event is presented in conjunction with Hildreth Meière: The Art of Commerce, on view Fairfield University Art Museum’s Bellarmine Hall Galleries through September 21, 2019.