- This event has passed.
Parents will learn the important steps their freshman and sophomores should take for a successful path to college. There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a Friend!
Parents will learn the answer to these and other questions:
- What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- What classes they should take
- What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
- Parents will leave with a road-map of how to support their student:
- Prepare the groundwork and a plan of action for the college admissions process
- Achieve independence and balance in high school
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Need more info? https://www.successfulstudyskills4students.com/southport/