- This event has passed.
August 19 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on August 19, 2020 at 4:00 pm
S4 Study Skills presents a free webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students.
In this 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student as they transition back to school this fall.
Parents will learn:
- How can I help my student start school strong
- What proven activities should your student practice to maximize academic success
- How can I keep my student on track and on task
- How can I encourage my student’s accountability
- What are the best strategies to help my student minimize distractions
- What are the best ways to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
- What are the best ways to deal with uncertainty
To participate, please register online. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
Need more info? Contact: 203-307-5455 | S4StudySkills.com | info@S4StudySkills.com
This digital program is FREE thanks to the generosity of donors like YOU. Make a donation today and you will be providing the vital funds to support Pequot Library’s free programs and resources: storytimes, author talks, exhibitions, books for patrons, scholarly research, volunteer opportunities, student experiences, Pequot Library’s invaluable Special Collections of rare books, and so much more!
Donate now. Thank you!