- This event has passed.
Artists and collectors have the opportunity to meet, mingle, and network during this informal closing reception. Attendees are cordially invited to stay and attend Pequot Library’s Annual Meeting.
More ART LibrisProgramming
- Sept. 22 – Lecture by Photographer Bernard Perry
- Oct. 18 — ART Libris Preview Party
- Oct. 20 – Sherry in the Stacks with Moss Design
- Oct. 23 – 22 Under 22 Artist Reception
- Oct. 24 – Artist Spotlight: Jen Scully of Mack and Ro
- Oct. 26 – Pet Portrait Painting Class (Kid’s event!)
Your support of Pequot Library’s 22nd Annual Art Show helps us raise funds that are essential for educating and inspiring the 75,000 patrons who enter our historic building each year.
With ever-growing offerings of circulating books, author talks, concerts, educational programs, special collections exhibitions, and services for all ages, Pequot Library continues to be the cultural touchstone of our community.