October 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Successful Study Skills 4 Students will present a free, 30-minute webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students: 8 Ways to Support Your Student’s Study Practice in the New Learning Environment.
In this dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents will learn tips, tools, and strategies to support their student’s learning, whether they are attending school remotely or in a hybrid format.
What you will learn:
- What are the 8 things you can do to optimize your student’s learning practice
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How to establish and maintain accountability
- Should your student study with friends
- How can you minimize distractions
- How can you reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
Register online: enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
Need more info?
203-307-5455 | S4StudySkills.com | info@S4StudySkills.com
720 Pequot Avenue
Southport, CT 06890 United States + Google Map
- (203) 259-0346