- This event has passed.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
20/20 Visions: Art & Interpretation
Pequot Library’s 23rd Annual Art Show and Fundraiser
Virtual exhibition on view October 26-November 13, 2020
Click here to submit artwork online. Deadline for submissions is October 15, 2020.
Pequot Library in Southport, Connecticut is pleased to announce a call for submissions to 20/20 Visions: Art & Interpretation. In the spirit of persistence that our community has so gracefully harnessed, Pequot Library is pleased to continue the tradition of celebrating its annual Art Show this fall. While this year’s virtual show will be experienced slightly differently than the previous 22 years, it will still once again showcase some of the region’s most talented artists of all ages.
2020 Visions: Art & Interpretation
This exhibition and sale celebrates art work that reflects upon and has been executed in 2020. Statements about the work may be submitted and will be displayed with each piece.
- Works to be exhibited online
- All mediums
- Juried show by Lisa Cooper of Elisa Contemporary Art – the top 20 works prominently featured throughout the exhibition and sale
- First place – the winning artist will receive the Enid Munroe Award ($250 cash prize); Second Place and Third Place (Honorable Mentions)
- All works must be for sale
Painting, Photography, Mixed Media, Works on Paper, Drawing, Multi-Media, and Sculpture will be accepted.
- Users must first press the blue register button at the top right of the webpage to register with the artcall.org website (or login if you have registered in previous years). You will then be able to submit your artwork for the Pequot Library Art Show.
- Maximum of 3 submissions per artist. All submitted works must have been executed in 2020. No exceptions.
- Files must be formatted as JPG, PNG, GIF, MP4, MP3, PDF, or DOC. Image minimum length on the longest side: 960 px, and maximum length on the longest side: 4600 px. Max file size for image: 4mb, or 25mb for Audio, Video, & PDF.
- Submission deadline is October 15, 2020
- Pequot Library will only accept submissions through artcall.org
- Questions or concerns? Please call (203) 259-0346 ext.113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pequot Library and the artist will split the proceeds of sold art 50/50.
- Payment to the artist will be made via check within 30 days of the close of the exhibition.
Liability & Insurance
- Pequot Library assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any submitted work of art for any reason before, during, or after the exhibition.
- Insurance protection is the responsibility of each artist.
- Pequot Library reserves the right to reproduce images for educational and promotional purposes. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.