Starting to think about college? Parents of 9th and 10th grade students are invited to a free, one-hour seminar to learn winning academic steps to help their student get ready for the college admissions process!
Michelle Sagalyn, President of S4 Study Skills, and Amy Chatterjee, Director of CollegeWise in Westport, will help parents and caregivers:
- Discover what students should do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- Learn what 3 essential study habits all students should learn now to be successful in school and in college
Parents will leave the seminar with a road-map of how to support students:
- Prepare the groundwork and a plan of action for the college admissions process
- Achieve independence and balance in high school
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Registration is requested.
For additional information, please visit http://S4StudySkills.com/pequot-library, or call Successful Study Skills 4 Students at (203) 307-5455.
S4’s mission is to unlock the power of learning to improve, enhance, and support students’ academic careers. We provide strategies, and study skills needed to build successful academic careers. By teaching logical, easy-to-implement study skills, S4 helps students establish and build habits for a foundation for learning and academic success. More than 3,500 students, reflecting over 70 schools and community venues, have participated in S4’s evidence-based workshops in Connecticut and New York.
Collegewise, the nation’s largest college counseling company with over 20 offices around the USA, is out to change the way that families approach the college admissions process. They think this should be an exciting time for students and parents, not a stressful, anxiety-ridden rite of passage.
Michelle Sagalyn, President of S4 Study Skills